Ensuring personalized, meaningful, and
effective ABA care is our priority.
We're here for you.
We provide clear communication
about our time to service.
We provide clear communication about our time to service.
- Our intake process starts immediately.
- From insurance through assessment, we provide clear communication about our time to service.
- Time is critical, the sooner we start, the more significant our impact can be.
Simple Intake Process
- Our family support team will guide you through the entire process quickly and efficiently.
- Every client has a team for:
- insurance questions
- completing all of the necessary paperwork
- selecting the best social skills groups and the most age-appropriate programs
- A BCBA will perform a comprehensive assessment.
- Individualized treatment plans and goals are created in partnership with you and your family.
High-Quality ABA Therapy
- We dedicate ourselves to providing meaningful and effective care from a BCBA and a BT that are just right for your family.
- 1:1, individualized, evidence-based treatment.
- Naturalistic & holistic care in your home, at our centers, in your schools and daycare, and in your community.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Coordination of Services
Progress & Traction
- Progress is continuously monitored by a BCBA.
- Comprehensive reassessments every 3-6 months.
- Regularly updated treatment plan.
- Track progress online.
Have you ever scheduled an appointment for your child and immediately felt apprehensive about the day it will arrive, simply because you have learned that as the parent
CHERRY HILL, N.J., April 4, 2022 — Connect Plus Therapy has been recognized by the Behavioral Health Center of Excellence (BHCOE) with a 3-year accreditation. This is the
We’re an established Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) agency and an ACE provider with BHCOE accreditation. We’re looking for talented and exceptional staff to join our collaborative team in all of our locations.
You have have an active Registered Behavior Certification and will provide direct one-on-one behavioral interventions for our clients, including communication, social, and daily living skills.
You will provide direct one-on-one behavioral interventions for our clients. You will teach communication, social, and daily living skills.
We provide compassionate, high-quality, data-driven, and evidence-based Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) services. We focus on improving the overall quality of life for our clients and their families.
Our family support team will be at your side throughout treatment. They will guide you through the intake process, discuss treatment options, ensure you receive a compatible behavior technician, and answer all of your questions.
We utilize a naturalistic and holistic approach, providing therapy in:
- Your Home
- Our Centers
- Your Community
- Daycares, Private Schools, and Other Locations
Your loved one will receive the most effective and meaningful care where it matters most.
Connect Plus Therapy is a BHCOE accredited ABA provider, having earned the highest level of accreditation possible by excelling in clinical quality, staff qualifications, and consumer satisfaction. Learn more about the BHCOE.
Connect Plus Therapy is a BACB Authorized Continuing Education provider. We provide
the training needed for our staff, and those outside our organization, to maintain their ABA certifications.
Connect Plus Therapy provides ABA services to central and southern New Jersey, and the greater Philadelphia area. We have ABA centers in four locations.
Cherry Hill, NJ
1 Allison Dr., Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
856-827-7630 (option 1)
1902 Fairfax Ave., Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
856-827-7630 (option 1)
1166 River Ave., Lakewood, NJ 08701
4646 Umbria St., Manayunk, PA 19127
856-827-7630 (option 3)