Summer Youth Program
Summer fun having a blast , summer fun is coming so fast! Hurry, don’t miss out on all the great summer fun activities! We have water play, music, gym, art, karate, and STEM activities, as well as:
- Jungle Gyms
- Soccer & Baseball Fields
- Huge multipurpose air-conditioned indoor gym
Our Summer Program offers a unique experience for High School students looking for community service or volunteer hours for school. Volunteers will work alongside children and teens with autism ages 6-16 helping with Science, Art, Music, Sports, Outdoor Play, Cooking & Social Skills.
New Counselor in Training Program!
For older clients, we’re offering a counselor in training program. Counselors in training will learn leadership skills, behavior management, conflict resolution, how to accept change, learn responsibility, and the workings of group dynamics. Learn More >>
The rates for our summer program are dependent on your approved insurance hours, will follow the structure below, and are listed as the per week cost.
25-30 Approved Insurance Hours per Week $150
20-24 Approved Insurance Hours per Week $200
15-19 Approved Insurance Hours per Week $250
10-14 Approved Insurance Hours per Week $300
Siblings - Weekly fee per child $300
- For clients ages 6 and up
- Register by April 1st
- At the Kellman Brown Academy in Voorhees, NJ
- June 27th to August 19th, 2022 (8 Weeks)
- There will be no program on July 4th, and a half-day on 8/19/22
- 2 Week Minimum
- 9 AM to 3 PM
- Clients must attend for the full day
- Social Groups are available from 8 am to 9 am at $10/day
- Social Groups are available from 3 pm to 4:30 pm at $15/day
Fitness & Sports
This year we have partnered with Spectrum Sports to bring new, fun, and exciting fitness and sports activities to camp for our kids.
Registration has closed for Camp Connect 2022.
Counselors In Training - An Exciting New Summer Experience!
We are thrilled to introduce our new Counselors in Training program!
Our Counselors In Training program (CITs) is a leadership development program designed to teach our older clients leadership skills, group dynamics, job and leisure skills, that will transfer to all aspects of their lives.
The CIT program will include:
- A CIT identification card
- Staff t-shirt
- Weekly field trip to Atsion Lake
- Monday shopping for weekly supplies
- Supply List Creation
- Weekly Budget
- Restock supplies for each group
- Help plan, set up, and teach activities
Our CITs are still considered summer program clients and will have tons of fun with exciting field trips and recreational activities designed just for our CITs!