Summer Youth Program
Our summer program is designed to ensure we meet your child’s programmatic and therapeutic goals in a fun-filled environment. We have water play, music, gym, art, karate, and STEM activities, in addition to enriching programs in the facility’s:
- Jungle Gyms
- Soccer & Baseball Fields
- Huge multipurpose air-conditioned indoor gym
Counselor in Training Program!
For older clients, we’re offering a counselor in training program. Counselors in training will learn leadership skills, behavior management, conflict resolution, how to accept change, learn responsibility, and the workings of group dynamics. Learn More >>
- For clients ages 6 – 16
- At the Kellman Brown Academy in Voorhees, NJ
- June 26th to August 18th, 2023 (8 Weeks)
- There will be no program on July 4th, and a half-day on 8/18/22
- 9 AM to 3 PM
- This program is only available to existing Connect Plus Therapy clients. Please get in touch with your BCBA and case manager regarding registration and whether this program fits your child’s needs.
Registration for 2023 is closed.
Counselors In Training - An Exciting Summer Experience!
Our Counselors In Training program (CITs) is a leadership development program designed to teach our older clients leadership skills, group dynamics, job and leisure skills, executive functioning, and critical thinking skills that will transfer to all aspects of their lives.
The CIT program will include:
- A CIT identification card
- Staff t-shirt
- Weekly field trip to Atsion Lake
- Monday shopping for weekly supplies
- Supply List Creation
- Weekly Budget & Financial Management Training
- Restock supplies for each group
- Help plan, set up, and teach activities
- Peer Modeling and Buddy Programs
Our CITs are still considered summer program clients and will have tons of fun with exciting field trips and recreational activities designed just for our CITs!
Our Summer Program offers a unique experience for High School students looking for community service hours and college students seeking experience in the ABA and behavioral health field. Interns will work alongside children and teens with autism ages 6-16 helping with Science, Art, Music, Sports, Outdoor Play, Cooking & Social Skills.