Early Childhood Program Lead BCBA
Our Early Childhood Program in Cherry Hill is seeking an exceptional BCBA to serve as the clinical leader for one of our rooms.
We are seeking a BCBA with a love for early childhood intervention as well as excellent communication and facilitating skills. As the room’s clinical leader, you will be responsible for creating programs for clients, as well as training and supervising BTs/RBTs working with clients.
This is a full-time, salaried position that will work from our Cherry Hill office from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Assess levels of functioning through specific standardized assessments, Functional Behavioral Assessments, and Functional Analyses.
- Develop meaningful and detailed assessments, treatment goals, and programs.
- Supervise staff while overseeing the implementation of programs.
- Monitor data collection for all clients and develop data collection reports.
- Conduct Parent Training and address parental concerns regarding the program.
- Respond to any crises in the early childhood program.
- Collaborate with other BCBAs on treatment plan development and assessments.
- Communicate with the Clinical Director/Supervisor regularly and attend monthly BCBA and weekly supervision meetings
- Manage BTs to effectively support multiple clients.
- Effectively run a therapeutic environment with routines and schedules.
- Maintain therapeutic environment for safety and cleanliness.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills & Competencies
- Proficient in using various computer programs, including Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Central Reach.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Confident, friendly, and professional communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to block, move or lift a child up to 60lbs of weight and keep them safe in the process.
- Ability to climb stairs while supporting/shadowing an individual.
- Ability to model and teach daily living skills.
- Ability to meet/work with clients at various locations including but not limited to the center and various field trip locations.
BCBA Job Application
"*" indicates required fields